Module 1: Working with Customers
In this module the learner will be introduced to a range of issues and concepts relating to working with customers. This module focuses on identifying and developing strategies to meet the needs and expectations of the customer – the most important person in a business, without whom the business would cease to exist.
At the end of the module it is expected the learner will:
• have a clear understanding of the markets in which their business operate
• have undertaken an assessment of how well their business is currently operating
• have identified market segments to which their business is best suited
• have developed a simple marketing strategy
• understand the importance of keeping focused on their customers